- 10-12-2023: Book an Appointment to view Leedon Green Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 10-12-2023: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 23-12-2019: Full set of Leedon Green Floor Plan just uploaded!
- 22-12-2019: Leedon Green showflat grand opening will be on 4th Jan 2020.
- 21-12-2019: Download and view the Leedon Green E-Brochure
- 01-02-2019: Read more: Tulip Garden successfully sold en bloc for $907m by Colliers
Leedon Green (former Tulip Garden) condo is proudly presented to you by two renowned developers, Yanlord Land Group and MCL Land Limited. MCL Land is a Singapore-based developer with over 50 years of strong presence and experience in Singapore and Malaysia market, whereas Yanlord Land is based in PRC with strong reputation of delivering premium quality development across 15 cities such as Shanghai and Nanjing.
With their vast experience in ensuring top notch development, Leedon Green is a highly anticipated luxury residential development with huge land size of more than 326,000 sqft comprising from 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom with private lift.
Their proven previous track records consists of Parc Esta, Margaret Ville, Lake Grande, LakeVille, Yanlord on the Park, Yanlord Western Gardens and many more.
Leedon Green Pricing starts from $1.3xm for a 1-bedroom.
MCL Land is launching its latest integrated development, Piccadilly Grand, with CDL Limited soon in April 2022. Find out more detail from the link here.
Leedon Green is located in a prime area surrounded by Good Class Bungalows and premium condominiums, at 26 – 38 Leedon Heights. It is accessible by two MRT stations, namely Farrer MRT Station and Holland Village MRT Station. Empress Road Market and Food Center is located half a kilometre away, with malls such as Holland Village, The Star Vista and Coronation Plaza within easy reach.
For residents with private transport, Leedon Green Singapore is a few minutes away from Pan-Island Expressway and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), which are the two major expressways in Singapore that connects you to the rest of the island with ease. School wise, the prestigious Nanyang Primary School is within 1 kilometre from Leedon Green condo.
You will be able to find lots of surrounding amenities with Leedon Green location map.
For showflat appointment booking, kindly book through this website or simply dial +65 6100 1116 prior to going down your way to view Leedon Green Showroom. The showflat might be closed on certain day due to maintenance work or private events. Therefore it is strongly advisable to secure an appointment online before heading down.
Please note that all balance units for sale at Leedon Green are based on first-come-first serve basis. For reservation of unit, it is only for a period of not more than 2 hours and is subject to management’s approval.
Price is subject to change without further notice.
Jointly developed by Yanlord Land Group and MCL Land Limited, Leedon Green (former Tulip Garden) is superbly located in a highly sought-after exclusive premier area in District 10, huddled within an opulent and serene neighborhood. It is situated at the fringe of Good Class Bungalow (GCB) area and is encircled by landed houses and luxurious condominiums.
Leedon Green Condo enjoys superb connectivity in terms of transportation. Holland Village MRT and Farrer Road MRT are within minutes’ walk away from the development. It is also well connected to both Pan-Island Express (PIE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), providing magnificent connectivity to other important nodes of Singapore.
In terms of amenities, future residents of Leedon Green Singapore will get to enjoy a line-up of shopping, dining and entertainment at Dempsey Hill and Holland Village, which are just a few minutes’ drive away. It also has convenient access to wide range of amenities at Empress Road and the renowned Orchard Road shopping belt.
For parents who are looking to for school enrollment, prestigious schools such as Raffles Girls’ Primary School, Nanyang Primary School and Saint Margaret’s Secondary School are all within two kilometer from Leedon Green.
This new launch is offering a wide selection of choice unit types, which ranges from one to four bedroom+Private Lift.
- Located in prime District 10 with highly sought after address – Leedon Heights, a Good Class Bungalow (GCB) estate.
- Huge land size of approximately 320,000 sq ft.
- Dual entrance access via Leedon Heights and Holland Road – See Site Plan.
- Within 1-kilometre to prestigious school – Nanyang Primary School
- Close proximity to education belts along Bukit Timah Road such as National Junior College, Hwa Chong Institution, Nanyang Girls’ High School, etc.
- Less than 10-minutes stroll to Farrer Park MRT Station (Circle Line – CC20) – See Location Map.
- Easy connectivity to two major expressways – Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) via Farrer Road.
- Short driving distance to Singapore Botanic Gardens, Dempsey Hill and Orchard Road shopping belt.
- Good unit mix from 1-bedroom to 4-bedroom and 5 exclusive units of garden villa.
- Top-of-the-line luxury fittings and finishes with imported materials and appliances from Italy, Germany and Switzerland.